DocEng is the leading international ACM Symposium for researchers, practitioners, developers, and users to explore cutting-edge ideas and to exchange techniques, tools, and experiences in the domain of document engineering.
DocEng 2016 will be held at TU Wien, Vienna, Austria, September 13-16, 2016. The symposium emphasizes innovative approaches to document engineering technology, use of documents and document collections in real world applications, novel principles, tools and processes that improve our ability to create, manage, maintain, share, and productively use these.
DocEng is a single track conference attended by a community of academic and industrial researchers. It will be preceded by one day of workshops and tutorials.
- This was DocEng 2016:
- Thank you all for attending DocEng in Vienna
- Photos of DocEng will be online soon
- Program folder is now available
- Schedule has been updated
- Detailed schedule is now online
- 2 Students have been accepted for the Doctoral Consortium
- List of accepted papers
- Camera Ready Deadline for all accepted papers is July 17th
- Instructions for camera ready papers are now online
- Registration is now open
- Short paper and application notes are extended to May 30
- Call for Proposals for hosting DocEng2017: ACM DocEng 2017 Call for Proposals
If you have any questions in this regard, please do not hesitate to contact Steven J. Simske: Simske@hp.com